Disclaimer

Click Here for FileFactory Premium at hard discounted price!

Thursday, May 20, 2021

Who: Early Demos & Alternates


FLAC



THE WHO

Early Demos & Alternates

Home demos and My Generation, A Quick One & Who Sell Out outtakes



CD 1:


HOME DEMOS

1. My Generation (V 2. Fragment)

2. My Generation (V 3)

3. The Girls I Could've Had

4. It's Not True

5. As Children We Grew

6. Legal Matter

7. Sunrise (V 1)

8. Much Too Much

9. My Own Love

10. La-La-La-Lies

11. The Good's Gone


MY GENERATION OUTTAKES

12. Out In The Street - take 1

13. Out In The Street - take 2

14. Out In The Street - early vocal

15. I Don't Mind - extended version

16. The Good's Gone - extended version

17. My Generation - instrumental

18. My Generation - alterantive version

19. I'm A Man - early vocal

20. Daddy Rolling Stone - alternative take

21. Lubie, Come Back Home - alternative mix

22. Shout And Shimmy - alternative mix

23. The Kids Are Alright - take 1


A QUICK ONE OUTTAKES

24. Happy Jack - acoustic version


CD 2:


1. Man With The Money

2. My Generation / Land Of Hope And Glory


WHO SELL OUT OUTTAKES & DEMOS

3. Someone's Coming / Radio London Weather Word

4. Early Morning Cold Taxi / Radio London News Bulletin

5. Jaguar / Wonderful Radio London

6. Coke After Coke

7. John Mason Cars

8. Girl's Eyes / Bag O'nails

9. Sodding About

10. Premier Drums - extended version

11. Odorono

12. Things Go Better With Coke

13. In The Hall Of The Mountain King

14. Top Gear

15. Glittering Girl - alternative version

16. Relax - demo



Links


The files have been split with HJSplit, if you do not have it, you can download it from http://www.hjsplit.org

It is a lightweight application that requires no installation.

Alternatively, you can use 7-zip. You can download it from here: www.7-zip.org


Video tutorial

2 comments:

  1. Helo, link is not valid. Please reup. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete