Disclaimer

Click Here for FileFactory Premium at hard discounted price!

Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Judas Priest: Moscow Rising


mp3 320 kbps



Judas Priest

Luzhniki Sport Palace, Moscow, Russia

27 November 2005

Very Good Audience



CD 1


1. The Hellion

2. Electric Eye

3. Metal Gods

4. Riding on the Wind

5. A Touch of Evil

6. Judas Rising

7. Revolution

8. Breaking the Law

9. I'm a Rocker

10. Diamonds and Rust

11. The Green Manalishi (With the Two-Spronged Crown)

12. Beyond the Realms of Death

13. Turbo Lover


CD 2


1. Hellrider

2. Victim of Changes

3. Painkiller

4. Hell Bent for Leather

5. Living After Midnight

6. Halford's Vocal Solo

7. You've Got Another Thing Comin'



Link

4 comments:

  1. I remember going to see Judas priest in 1970 at the Tech College Workington, God they were awful. They sounded like a very second rate Pink Floyd, just as well they quickly followed in the steps of Sabbath and started to play heavy rock. Info Workingto Tech College wsa one of those small venues on the music circuit in the early seventies. I've lost count of the many of the great bands in their early years who played there. All for £00.75p, no stage and you two yards away from them. Happy days beofre stadium rock. :) PS there is plaque to Sabbath at the local youth club when they played there as Earth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! You have lived a wonderful time of music! Well done!

      Delete
    2. In the 70's the music was more direct and sincere and the musicians played with more enthusiasm. In those years I was a child and I had a lot of fun at concerts from the 80's onwards but I would have liked to have been born ten years earlier ...

      Delete
  2. Hi Ruudcash, thanks for the comments, being a muso fans for more years than I care to name I think stadium rock killed the enjoyment seeing a lot of bands. The turning point for me was when I got free tickets to see Zep at Knebworth and the arena was just a sea of empty beer cans. No more seeing people sitting down and enjoying the sounds.
    PS love your site it a great place to come when I'm researching some of the old bootleg LP's I used to own and am recreating on CD for my pleasure.
    PPS A warm up band on the Northern circuit in the very early 70's (pre punk), for the likes of Sabbath etc was called Urinal. They did get the chance of a BBC session and record deal on condition they changed there name, they refused and faded into obscurity.
    PPS people used to say I was a spit for Glen Cornick, Wild Turkey played the local tech College as well, also Blodwyn pig, John Mayal and many more. :):)

    ReplyDelete