Disclaimer

Click Here for FileFactory Premium at hard discounted price!

Tuesday, September 13, 2022

James Brown: Berkeley 1982


mp3 320 kbps



JAMES BROWN

Berkeley 1982

Live at Keystone, Berkeley, CA

January 30, 1982 (Early and Late Shows)

Very Good Soundboard



Disc 1 (Early Show)


01. Intro 

02. James Brown intro 

03. The Payback 

04. It’s Too Funky In Here 

05. Doing It To Death 

06. Try Me 

07. I Need You 

08. Get On The Good Foot 

09. Prisoner of Love 

10. I Got The Feelin’ 

11. It’s A Man’s Man’s Man’s World 

12. Cold Sweat 

13. Please Please Please 

14. Jam 

15. (Get Up I Feel Like Being A) Sex Machine 


Disc 2 (Late Show)


01. Show Intro 

02. James Brown Intro 

03. Rapp Payback 

04. It’s Too Funky In Here 

05. Doing It To Death 

06. Try Me 

07. I Need You 

08. I Need You-Get On The Good Foot 

09. Get On The Good Foot 

10. Georgia On My Mind 

11. I Got The Feelin’ 

12. It’s A Man’s Man’s Man’s World 

13. Cold Sweat 

14. Papa’s Got A Brand New Bag 

15. I Got You (I Feel Good) 

16. Please Please Please 

17. Jam 

18. (Get Up I Feel Like Being A) Sex Machine 


Possible band lineup:

The JBs International

James Brown - vocals

Ron Laster - guitar and MC

Jimmy Nolen - guitar

Jerry Poindexter, Charles Sherrell - keyboards

Fred Thomas - bass

Arthur Dixon, Tony Cook - drums

St Clair Pinckney - tenor sax, vocals

Hollie Ferris, Jerone “Jasaan” Sanford - trumpet, vocals

Joe Collier - fluegelhorn, vocals

no info on background vocalists



Link

No comments:

Post a Comment