Disclaimer

Click Here for FileFactory Premium at hard discounted price!

Saturday, January 30, 2021

Stevie Ray Vaughan: Nashville 1978


mp3 320 kbps



Stevie Ray Vaughan & Double Trouble

featuring Miss Lou Ann Barton

"In 1978 There Was..."

SRV's Lost First Album + Bonus Tracks

Soundboard



1-You Can Have My Husband (Lou Ann vocal)

2-Rude Mood

3-Pride And Joy (Stevie vocal)

4-Oh, Yeah (Lou Ann vocal)

5-Love Struck Baby (Stevie vocal)

6-Ti-Ni-Nee-Ni-Nu ("Tina Nina Nu", Lou Ann vocal)

7-Gonna Miss Me ("Empty Arms", Stevie vocal)

8-I Wonder Why ("Will My Man Be Home Tonight?" > Lou Ann vocal, Stevie slide guitar)

9-I'm Crying ("I'm Crying", Stevie vocal)

10-Sugar Coated Loving ("Sugar Coated Love", Lou Ann vocal)

11-Natural Born Lover

12-Ti-Ni-Nee-Ni-Nu ("Tina Nina Nu")

13-Scratch My Back

14-I'll Change

15-Shake A Hand, Shake A Hand

16-Oh Baby

17-Sugar Coated Love

18-Love In Vain

19-You Can Have My Husband (starts off with "So Excited")

20-My Baby's Gone ("Oh Yeah")


Tracks 1-10: Studio Recordings

Recorded in Nashville, Tennessee at Jack Clemont's Belmont Studio, early 1978

Stevie Ray Vaughn: Vocals and Guitar

Jack Newhouse: Bass

Chris Layton: Drums

Lou Ann Barton: Vocals


Tracks 11-17: Austin Blues Festival, 1979

Tracks 18-20: Piona's, October 1979



Link

No comments:

Post a Comment