Disclaimer

Click Here for FileFactory Premium at hard discounted price!

Sunday, April 26, 2020

Rolling Stones: The Real Alternate Album - Some Girls



FLAC


The Rolling Stones
The Real Alternate Album / Some Girls 
Red Tongue Records [RTR-002]
Studio Alternate Takes and Unreleased Material from 1977/1978 (Paris)

Tracks

1-2 When The Whip Comes Down III 
1-3 Before They Make Me Run II 
1-4 Just My Imagination III 
1-5 Some Girls I (Long Version) 
1-6 Lies 
1-7 Fare Away Eyes I 
1-8 Respectable II 
1-9 Beast Of Burden II (Tape Version) 
1-10 Shattered IV (Tape Version) 
1-11 Everything Is Turning To Gold I (Long Version) 

2-1 Fidji Jim 
2-2 Claudine 
2-3 No Spare Parts 
2-4 Shame Shame Shame 
2-5 Redeyes (A.K.A. When You're Gone) 
2-6 Do You Think I Really Care 
2-7 Everlasting Is My Love 
2-8 I Need You 
2-9 You Don't Have To Go 
2-10 So Young 
2-11 Munich Hilton 
2-12 Dancing Girls 
2-13 Broken Head Blues 
2-14 Disco Muzik



The files have been split with HJSplit, if you do not have it, you can download it from https://www.filehorse.com/download-hjsplit/
It is a lightweight application that requires no installation.
Alternatively, you can use 7-zip. You can download it from here: www.7-zip.org


No comments:

Post a Comment