Disclaimer

Click Here for FileFactory Premium at hard discounted price!

Friday, April 05, 2019

AAVV: Together At The Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame



FLAC


AAVV
Together - Live At The Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame
Live at The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame 1988
Waldorf Astoria, NYC
30th January 1988
Soundboard


Tracklist

1. Speech – Bruce Springsteen
2. Speech – Bob Dylan
3. Twist And Shout – George Harrison, Bob Dylan & Bruce Springsteen
4. All Along The Watchtower – George Harrison & Bob Dylan
5. I Saw Her Standing There – Billy Joel, George Harrison, Bruce Springsteen & Mick Jagger
6. Stand By Me – Ben E. King & Julian Lennon
7. Stop In The Name Of Love – Mary Wilson
8. Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On/Hound Dog/Hi Ho Silver – Elton John
9. Barbara Ann – The Beach Boys
10. Born On The Bayou – John Fogerty
11. Like A Rolling Stone – Bob Dylan
12. (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction – Mick Jagger


4 comments:

  1. Please, can you re-up? Thank You

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I'll have to download it, but I don't know if I'll have the time today, unless I bring the meal while downloading... If I do, thanks! I'll eat it here!
    Lowell George

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry, Lowell. We understand. We do.
    Paul Barrère

    ReplyDelete