Disclaimer

Click Here for FileFactory Premium at hard discounted price!

Friday, April 05, 2019

AAVV: The Blues is Alright



FLAC


The Blues is Alright
Idol Mind Productions [IMP-CD 004]
London, The Hammersmith Odeon, 28 June, 1992
Good Audience


Charlie Watts Quintet
1. Bound For New York
2. Bad Seeds - Rye Drinks

Buddy Guy & Ron Wood & The Midnight Blues Band
3. Sweet Home Chicago

Mick jagger & Gary Moore & The Midnight Blues Band
4. I’m Going Down
5. Checkin’ Up On My Baby
6. Everybody Knows About My Good Thing
7. Who Do You Love

All Star band
8. I Just Want To Make Love To You
9. The Blues Is Alright

Line-up: Mick Jagger (voc)/Ron Wood (gtr)/Charlie Watts (dr)/Gary Moore (gtr)/Jimmy Rogers (voc, gtr)/
Buddy Guy (gtr)/& The Midnight Blues Band (see 920628C) & maybe Snowy White (gtr)/Pops Staples (voc, gtr)
Otis Rush (voc, gtr) and others



7 comments:

  1. I'm naïve. I thought me and my friends would be invited for the Blues festival you know where don't ask me 'cause you know, but they didn't. i don't care. I'll stay at home listening to The Rolling Stones and Jeff Beck.
    Otis Rush

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same for me, Otis. It doesn't matter much to me, I'll call Hound Dog and we'll have a good time. I don't need them, anyway.
    Fenton Robinson

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Blues ain't what it used to be! In Ohio, where I live, you can get tons of Kozelek bootlegs! The other day, I found this old cassette with a really impressive cover of "Little Queen Of Spades" included --- The twin lead guitars remind me of Peter Green and Danny Kirwan at their best! No invite? Jack didn't in 1982, so why they would do it now?
    What do you think of that, Red?
    Robert Lockwood Jr.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should check the sad reminders Reddit I posted what I have always seeking more kozelek recordings

      Delete
  4. I'd rather watch TV instead.
    Louisiana Red

    ReplyDelete
  5. I drink malted milk and I stay away from married and cheating women.
    Robert Johnson

    ReplyDelete
  6. Because of sad, sad news, we're not searching for someone to blame in these unwanted families. But if it's the mother, go back to listen the words: "She's a real motherfucker, don't you know. I ain't gonna tell you no lies". Sing these words and be like us. Sing these words and you'll be free.
    Tony McPhee & Billy Boy Arnold

    ReplyDelete