Disclaimer

Click Here for FileFactory Premium at hard discounted price!

Thursday, November 18, 2021

Dream Theater: Brewing Up Turbulence


FLAC



Dream Theater

World Turbulence Tour

Live at Eagles Ballroom, Milwaukee, WI, USA 

March 17, 2002

Good Audience



The Glass Prison

Burning My Soul

Another Hand

The Killing Hand

Under a Glass Moon


Lifting Shadows Off a Dream

Act I: Scene Three: I. Through My Words

Act I: Scene Three: II. Fatal Tragedy

The Great Debate

Keyboard Solo

Lines in the Sand


Overture

About to Crash

War Inside My Head

The Test That Stumped Them All

Goodnight Kiss

Solitary Shell

About to Crash (Reprise)

Losing Time/Grand Finale


Encore:

Act II: Scene Six: Home

Act II: Scene Eight: The Spirit Carries On

Pull Me Under



Links


The files have been split with HJSplit, if you do not have it, you can download it from http://www.hjsplit.org

It is a lightweight application that requires no installation.

Alternatively, you can use 7-zip. You can download it from here: www.7-zip.org


Video tutorial

No comments:

Post a Comment