Disclaimer

Click Here for FileFactory Premium at hard discounted price!

Thursday, July 08, 2021

Rolling Stones: Get Your Kicks [WPOCM]


FLAC



The Rolling Stones

Get Your Kicks

World Productions Of Compact Music [WPOCM 018]

Excellent Mono Soundboard Recordings Made for Radio & TV Broadcasting Shows



The Joe Loss Pop Show, London, United Kingdom. 17th July 1964:

1. It's All Over Now

2. If You Need Me

3. Confessin' The Blues

4. Carol

5. Mona (I Need You Baby)


T.A.M.I. Show, Civic Auditorium, Santa Monica (CA), United States. 29th October 1964:

6. Around And Around

7. Off The Hook

8. Time Is On My Side

9. It's All Over Now

10. I'm Alright


Shindig!, ABC TV Studios, Los Angeles (CA), United States. 20th May 1965:

11. (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction


Hullabaloo, NBC Studios, New York (NY), United States. 11th November 1965:

12. She Said Yeah

13. Get Off Of My Cloud


Ready Steady Goes Live!, ARTV, Studio One, Wembley, London, United Kingdom. 27th May 1966:

14. I Am Waiting

15. Under My Thumb

16. Paint It Black



Link

No comments:

Post a Comment