Disclaimer

Click Here for FileFactory Premium at hard discounted price!

Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Beatles: Historical Star Club Tapes


FLAC



The Beatles

Historical Star Club Tapes

Misterclaudel [mccd-083/084]

Live at the Star Club, Hamburg, Germany

December 25, 28 and 31, 1962

Good Audience



CD 1

1. Be-Bop A-Lula (Vocal : Fred Fascher)

2. I Saw Her Standing There

3. Hallelujah I Love Her So (Vocal : Horst Fascher)

4. Red Hot

5. Sheila

6. Kansas City - Hey Hey Hey Hey

7. Shimmy Like Kate

8. Reminiscing

9. Red Sails In The Sunset

10. Sweet Little Sixteen

11. Roll Over Beethoven

12. A Taste Of Honey

13. Ask Me Why

14. Long Tall Sally

15. Besame Mucho

16. I'm Gonna Sit Right Down And Cry (Over You)

17. Twist And Shout

18. Mr. Moonlight

19. Falling In Love Again

20. I'm Talking About You

21. I Remember You

22. Be-Bop A-Lula "Intro No Overdub" (Vocal : Fred Fascher)


CD 2

1. Nothin' Shakin' (But The Leaves On The Trees)

2. I Saw Her Standing There

3. To Know Her Is To Love Her

4. Everybody's Trying To Be My Baby

5. Till There Was You

6. Where Have You Been All My Life?

7. Lend Me Your Comb

8. Your Feet's Too Big

9. I'm Talking About You

10. A Taste Of Honey

11. Matchbox

12. Little Queenie

13. Roll Over Beethoven

14. Road Runner

15. Hippy Hippy Shake

16. A Taste Of Honey

17. Money (Vocal : Bobby Thompson Or Tony Sheridan?)

18. Sparkling Brown Eyes (Vocal : Keith Hardie)

19. Lovesick Blues (Vocal : John Frankland)

20. First Taste Of Love (Vocal : Bobby Thompson)

21. Dizzy Miss Lizzy (Vocal : Kingsize Taylor)

22. Hully Gully (Vocal : Cliff Bennett)

23. Hully Gully "Alternate Ending" (Vocal : Cliff Bennett)



Link - pw: ruudcash

2 comments: