Disclaimer

Click Here for FileFactory Premium at hard discounted price!

Thursday, October 01, 2020

Rolling Stones: Got Live If You Want It! [Deluxe Edition]


FLAC



The Rolling Stones

Got Live If You Want It!                                            

Deluxe Edition



1 - Under My Thumb                               

2 - Get Off Of My Cloud                          

3 - Lady Jane                                    

4 - Not Fade Away                                

5 - Everybody Needs Somebody To Love             

6 - Pain In My Heart                             

7 - Route 66                                     

8 - I'm Moving On                                

9 - The Last Time                                

10 - 19th Nervous Breakdown                       

11 - Time Is On My Side                           

12 - I'm Alright                                  

13 - Have You Seen Your Mother Baby, Standing In The Shadow?

14 - (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction                


Bonus Tracks


15 - I'm All Right (Version 2)                    

16 - Route 66 (Version 2)                         

17 - Down The Road Apiece                         

18 - I Just Wanna Make Love To You                

19 - I'm Moving On (Version 2)                    

20 - Around & Around                              

21 - Paint It Black                               

22 - She Said Yeah                                

23 - Mother's Little Helper                       

24 - Under My Thumb (1966 Stereo mix)             

25 - Get Off My Cloud (1966 Stereo mix)           

26 - 19th Nervous Breakdown (1966 Stereo mix)     


The Studio Songs (Without Audience)


27 - Fortune Teller                               

28 - I've Been Loving You Too Long                

29 - Fortune Teller  (Version 2)                              



Links


The files have been split with HJSplit, if you do not have it, you can download it from http://www.hjsplit.org

It is a lightweight application that requires no installation.

Alternatively, you can use 7-zip. You can download it from here: www.7-zip.org


Video tutorial

No comments:

Post a Comment