Disclaimer

Click Here for FileFactory Premium at hard discounted price!

Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Beatles: Five Point Wonderful Vol.2



FLAC


The Beatles
Five Point Wonderful Vol.2


cd1

1. In My Life (Lennon/McCartney)
2. Roll Over Beethoven (Berry)
3. I'm Down (Lennon/McCartney)
4. Long Tall Sally (Johnson/Penniman/Blackwell)
5. Leave My Kitten Alone (John/Turner/McDougal)
6. Thank You Girl (Lennon/McCartney)
7. Twist And Shout (Russell/Medley)
8. From Me To You (Lennon/McCartney)
9. It Won't Be Long (Lennon/McCartney)
10. I Wanna Be Your Man (Lennon/McCartney)
11. Medley
 - The One After 909 (Lennon/McCartney)
 - The One After 909 (Lennon/McCartney)
 - I Saw Her Standing There (Lennon/McCartney) 
 - This Boy (Lennon/McCartney)
 - I Should Have Known Better (Lennon/McCartney)
 - I Should Have Known Better (Lennon/McCartney)
 - Tell Me Why (Lennon/McCartney)
 - I Want To Hold Your Hand (Lennon/McCartney)
 - I Want To Hold Your Hand (Lennon/McCartney)
 - I'll Be Back (Lennon/McCartney)
 - I'll Be Back (Lennon/McCartney)
 - I'll Be Back (Lennon/McCartney)
 - I'll Be Back (Lennon/McCartney)
 - No Reply (Lennon/McCartney)
 - What You're Doing (Lennon/McCartney)
 - This Boy (Lennon/McCartney)
12. This Boy (Lennon/McCartney)
13. Please Mr. Postman (Holland/Bateman/Gorman/Dobbins/Garrett)
14. I Want To Hold Your Hand (Lennon/McCartney)
15. I'll Follow The Sun (Lennon/McCartney)
16. A Hard Day's Night (Lennon/McCartney)
17. I Should Have Known Better (Lennon/McCartney)
18. If I Fell (Lennon/McCartney)
19. Can't Buy Me Love (Lennon/McCartney)
20. Long Tall Sally (Johnson/Penniman/Blackwell)
21. I'll Be Back (Lennon/McCartney)
22. Any Time At All (Lennon/McCartney)
23. A Hard Day's Night (Lennon/McCartney)
24. Things We Said Today (Lennon/McCartney)
25. I'll Be Back (Lennon/McCartney)
26. Rock And Roll Music (Berry)
27. All My Loving (Lennon/McCartney)
28. I Feel Fine (Lennon/McCartney)
29. Medley
 - Help! (Lennon/McCartney)
 - Another Girl (Lennon/McCartney)
 - The Night Before (Lennon/McCartney)
30. You're Going To Lose That Girl (Lennon/McCartney)
31. You've Got To Hide Your Love Away (Lennon/McCartney)
32. Ticket To Ride (Lennon/McCartney)
33. Eight Days A Week (Lennon/McCartney)
34. If You've Got Trouble (Lennon/McCartney)
35. Medley
 - Drive My Car (Lennon/McCartney)
 - Nowhere Man (Lennon/McCartney)
36. Norwegian Wood (This Bird Has Flown) (Lennon/McCartney)
37. Yellow Submarine (Lennon/McCartney)
38. Taxman (Harrison)
39. Day Tripper (Lennon/McCartney)
40. We Can Work It Out (Lennon/McCartney)
41. Paperback Writer (Lennon/McCartney)
42. Rain (Lennon/McCartney)
43. Got To Get You Into My Life (Lennon/McCartney)
44. And Your Bird Can Sing (Lennon/McCartney)
45. The Word (Lennon/McCartney)
46. Eleanor Rigby (Lennon/McCartney)
47. For No One

cd2

1. I'm Only Sleeping (Lennon/McCartney)
2. Strawberry Fields Forever (Lennon/McCartney)
3. Penny Lane (Lennon/McCartney)
4. Medley
 - Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (Lennon/McCartney)
 - With A Little Help From My Friends (Lennon/McCartney)
5. Being For The Benefit Of Mr. Kite! (Lennon/McCartney)
6. A Day In The Life (Lennon/McCartney)
7. Baby You're A Rich Man (Lennon/McCartney)
8. All You Need Is Love (Lennon/McCartney)
9. You've Got To Hide Your Love Away (Lennon/McCartney)
10. Magical Mystery Tour (Lennon/McCartney)
11. The Fool On The Hill (Lennon/McCartney)
12. Your Mother Should Know (Lennon/McCartney)
13. I Am The Walrus (Lennon/McCartney)
14. Hello Goodbye (Lennon/McCartney)
15. Across The Universe (Lennon/McCartney)
16. Dear Prudence (Lennon/McCartney)
17.I Will (Lennon/McCartney)
18.Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey   (Lennon/McCartney)
19.Medley
 - Sour Milk Sea (Harrison) 
 - Something In The Way She Moves (Taylor) 
 - Maybe Tomorrow (Evans) 
 - No Matter What (Ham)
 - Goodbye (Lennon/McCartney)
20. Lady Madonna (Lennon/McCartney)
21. Yellow Submarine (Lennon/McCartney)
22. All Together Now (Lennon/McCartney)
23. Happiness Is A Warm Gun (Lennon/McCartney)
24. Medley
 - Blackbird (Lennon/McCartney) 
 - What's The New Mary Jane? (Lennon/McCartney) 
 - Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da (Lennon/McCartney) 
 - Good Night (Lennon/McCartney)
 - Rocky Raccoon (Lennon/McCartney
 - Sexy Sadie (Lennon/McCartney)
 - While My Guitar Gently Weeps (Harrison)
 - Mother Nature's Son (Lennon/McCartney)
 - Piggies (Harrison)
 - I Will (Lennon/McCartney) 
 - Julia (Lennon/McCartney)
 - Why Don't We Do It In The Road? (Lennon/McCartney) 
 - I'm So Tired (Lennon/McCartney)
 - Don't Pass Me By (Starkey)
25. Revolution! (Lennon/McCartney)
26. Hey Jude (Lennon/McCartney)
27. For You Blue (Harrison)
28. The Long And Winding Road (Lennon/McCartney)
29. Don't Let Me Down (Lennon/McCartney)
30. Get Back (Lennon/McCartney)
31. Let It Be (Lennon/McCartney)
32. The Ballad Of John And Yoko (Lennon/McCartney)
33. Something (Harrison)
34. Medley
 - Golden Slumbers (Lennon/McCartney)
 - Octopus's Garden (Starkey)
 - Here Comes The Sun (Harrison)
 - Come Together (Lennon/McCartney)
 - The End (Lennon/McCartney)
35. Medley
 - I Saw Her Standing There (Lennon/McCartney)
 - I Saw Her Standing There (Lennon/McCartney)
 - Got To Get You Into My Life (Lennon/McCartney) 
 - Misery (Lennon/McCartney) 
 - Sie Liebt Dich (Lennon/McCartney/Nicolas/Montague) 
 - And I Love Her (Lennon/McCartney) 
 - Being For The Benefit Of Mr. Kite! (Lennon/McCartney) 
 - Rocky Raccoon (Lennon/McCartney) 
 - All You Need Is Love



The files have been split with HJSplit, if you do not have it, you can download it from http://www.hjsplit.org
It is a lightweight application that requires no installation.
Alternatively, you can use 7-zip. You can download it from here: www.7-zip.org

No comments:

Post a Comment