Disclaimer

Click Here for FileFactory Premium at hard discounted price!

Wednesday, July 03, 2019

Graveyard: Ain't Fit To Live Here



mp3 320 kbps


Graveyard
Live at Klubi, Tampere, Finland
March 31th, 2016
Good Audience


Tracklist

01 - Slow Motion Countdown
02 - From a Hole in the Wall
03 - Buying Truth (Tack och Förlåt)
04 - Seven Seven
05 - Exit 97
06 - Cause & Defect
07 - The Suits, the Law & the Uniforms
08 - An Industry of Murder
09 - Too Much Is Not Enough
10 - As the Years Pass By, the Hours Bend
11 - Magnetic Shunk
12 - Hisingen Blues
13 - Endless Night
14 - Uncomfortably Numb
15 - Stay for a Song
16 - The Apple & The Tree
17 - Ain't Fit to Live Here
18 - The Siren



1 comment:

  1. A story never been told, at least to my knowledge... I knew two, say, good guitarists and one rainy afternoon they paid a visit to me. It was strange, really... One said: "I am the real Stevie Ray Vaughan but sometimes I'm scared...." and the other guy said "I am the real Roy Buchanan but I'm scared sometimes.". They didn't look as if they had taken drugs, too much alocohol or heavy anti-depressant drugs yet but it was plain to see they were disranged. This conversation was nor rhyme, no reason and they exhausted my patience for more then 3 hours. Much later, I learned they had commited suicide and I thought......... Maybe they didn't do the things they should have done.....?
    Nick Drake

    ReplyDelete