Disclaimer

Click Here for FileFactory Premium at hard discounted price!

Friday, July 24, 2015

Faces: That's All You Need



FLAC


That's All You Need

OH BOY [1-9035]

Soundboard



Tracks:
01 –  Miss Judy’s Farm
02 –  Too Bad
03 –  That’s All You Need
04 –  Stay With Me
05 –  Memphis
06 –  True Blue
07 –  Twistin’ The Night Away
08 –  I Don’t Wanna Discuss It
09 –  Cut Across Shorty
10 –  Bad & Ruin
11 –  It’s All Over Now
12 –  Had Me A Real Good Time
13 –  (I Know) I’m Losing You

Band Personnel:
Rod Stewart Vocals
Kennie Jones Drums (The CD spelling - Not mine)
Ron Wood Guitar
Ian McLagan Organ Piano
Ron Lane Bass


1 comment:

  1. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well..
    Tom Cris

    ReplyDelete