Disclaimer

Click Here for FileFactory Premium at hard discounted price!

Sunday, March 15, 2015

Led Zeppelin: Orlando You Really Got Me



mp3 192 kbps


Live at the Civic Auditorium, Orlando, Florida
August 31, 1971
Excellent soundboard source except ** where audience source used to complete


Disc 1
Introduction** 
Immigrant Song 
Heartbreaker 
Since I've Been Loving You
Dazed And Confused** 
Black Dog 
Stairway To Heaven 
Celebration Day** 

Disc 2
That's The Way**
Going To California**
What Is And What Should Never Be**
Moby Dick
Whole Lotta Love
Organ Solo
Thank You

Lineup:
Jimmy Page - guitar
Robert Plant - vocals
John Paul Jones - bass, keyboards
John Bonham - drums


4 comments:

  1. Hey Buddy,
    The link takes me to a German site....bit tricky for me as I can't speak the language....anything you can do for me so it's easier to download?
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. German site?
      Thi link is here:
      http://www.guitars101.com/forums/f90/led-zeppelin-orlando-you-really-got-me-sbd-aud-mp3-a-193520.html

      Delete