Disclaimer

Click Here for FileFactory Premium at hard discounted price!

Saturday, March 14, 2015

Beatles: With A Little Help From My Stems



FLAC


The Beatles
With a Little Help From my stems
Stem Records
Soundboard


- Tracklist:

01.- Hello Goodbye - Orchestral Mix
02.- Octupus´s Garden - Honki-Tonk Piano Mix
03.- I want You (She´s So heavy) - Sleazy guitar Mix
04.- Here Come The Sun - Acoustic Guitar Mix
05.- Norwegian Wood - Acoustic Guitar Mix
06.- Within You, Without You - Meditation Mix
07.- Sun King - Naked Mix
08.- I Me Mine - Drum and Bass Mix
09.- I´m looking Through You - Acoustic Guitar Mix
10.- Yellow Submarine - Naked Acoustic Mix
11.- When I´m Sixty Four - Naked Mix
12.- You Never Give Me Your Money - Guitar Mix
13.- Something - Orchestral Mix
14.- I feel Fine Intrimental Mix

Clean Vocals

15.- Sgt. Pepperr´s Lonely Hearts Club Band
16.- Revolution
17.- You Never Give Me Your Money


No comments:

Post a Comment