Disclaimer

Click Here for FileFactory Premium at hard discounted price!

Thursday, March 19, 2020

Free: Live at Fairfield Halls Croydon



mp3 320 kbps


Free
Fairfield Halls, Croydon, England
1970-09-13
Soundboard


CD1
01 Ride On A Pony **
02 Woman *
03 I'm A Mover *
04 Be My Friend **
05 Fire And Water **

CD2
01 Don't Say You Love Me **
02 Mr. Big **
03 Walk In My Shadow *
04 The Stealer *
05 All Right Now *

* 1st show
** 2nd show

Paul Rodgers - lead vocals
Paul Kossoff - guitar
Simon Kirke - drums
Andy Fraser - bass, piano



2 comments:

  1. Is this link good...can't seem to connect. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A long time ago, my father tried not to fall completely into despair and had a request that said: Have a minute, Lord? The Lord, of Truth? More probably Evil, never replied to him. So I said to my father: Lay it down, they don't care at all. Having said that, there's a good thing about posting comments on other blogs than the one you're downloading music 5 minutes later: You can avoid disputes and useless arguments with people. God knows we fought too much in our band! No sense in fighting. Who said it, already?
    Paul Kossoff

    ReplyDelete