Disclaimer

Click Here for FileFactory Premium at hard discounted price!

Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Rolling Stones: Stage Acts Volume 1



FLAC


THE ROLLING STONES - 50th Anniversary Pack
Stage Acts (Vol. 1) [1965-1994]
Soundboard


01 - I'm Moving On & I'm Alright
02 - Crawdad
03 - I'm Yours And I'm Hers
04 - Little Queenie
05 - The Sun Is Shining (edit)
06 - Let It Rock
07 - Uptight & Satisfaction (with Stevie Wonder)
08 - Get Off Of My Cloud
09 - Mannish Boy & Crackin' Up
10 - Hound Dog
11 - Sweet Little Sixteen
12 - Baby Please Don't Go (with Muddy Waters)
13 - Twenty Flight Rock & Going To A Go Go
14 - Chantilly Lace
15 - Salt Of The Earth (with Axl Rose & Izzy Stradlin)
16 - I Just Want To Make Love To You
17 - I Can't Get Next To You



The files have been split with HJSplit, if you do not have it, you can download it from www.hjsplit.org
It is a lightweight application that requires no installation.
Alternatively, you can use 7-zip. You can download it from here: www.7-zip.org

1 comment: