Disclaimer

Click Here for FileFactory Premium at hard discounted price!

Thursday, September 13, 2018

Beatles: Road Runner



FLAC


The Beatles
Road Runner
Positone Records [B4-1235]
Unreleased Beatles Star Club and a bit more...


Hamburg 31 Dec 1962
1. Road Runner
2. Money (That's What I Want)
3. Beautiful Girl
4. Lovesick Blues
5. First Taste Of Love
6. Dizzy Miss Lizzy
7. I Saw Her Standing There
8. To Know Her Is To Love Her
9. A Taste Of Honey
10. Talkin' About You
11. I'm Gonna Sit Right Down And Cry (Over You)
12. Twist And Shout
13. Where Have You Been All My Life?
14. From Me To You
15. I'll Get You
London Palladium 13 Oct 1963
16. She Loves You
17. Twist And Shout

Acetate Demo
18. I Want You (She's So Heavy)

Rehearsal for Anthology
19. Blue Moon Of Kentucky
Unreleased Apple Single
20. King Of Fuh (Force)

Live Unreleased Jam Session: Plastic Ono Band
21. Rock Peace (Lennon/Ono)

Billy J. Kramer Studio Session
22. I'm In Love


2 comments:

  1. Hi, link is broken. Please renew. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete