Disclaimer

Click Here for FileFactory Premium at hard discounted price!

Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Beatles: The Beeb's Lost Beatles Tapes Vol.8



FLAC


The Beatles
'The Beeb's Lost Beatles Tapes Volume 8’ 
(1988 HomeMade Records : beebs8)
Broadcast Recordings


1 A Hard Day's Night
2 All My Loving
3 And I Love Her
4 Wait
5 This Boy
6 All I Want For Christmas Is A Bottle
7 Roll Over Beethoven
8 From Us To You
9     She Loves You
10   Tie Me Kangaroo Down
11   I Want To Hold Your Hand
12   From Us To You
13   We Can Work It Out
14   Drive My Car
15   Kenny Everett interview
16  Top Of The Pops interview
17  Scene And Heard interview
18  Flying
19  Where It's At interview
20  Pop Profile interview
21  If I Needed Someone
22  Kenny Everett interview
23  BBC Radio interview
24  Crying, Waiting, Hoping
25  BBC Radio interview
26  Pop Goes The Beatles


4 comments:

  1. Link has disappeared again can you please re-up. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, link is broken. Please reup.thank you.

    ReplyDelete