Disclaimer

Click Here for FileFactory Premium at hard discounted price!

Monday, March 12, 2018

Jeff Beck Group: Heart Crazy



mp3 320 kbps


Grande Ballroom, Detroit
1968-11-03
Good Audience


01. Shapes Of Things
02. You Shook Me / Let Me Love You
03. Blues De Luxe
04. Jeff's Boogie
05. Rock My Plimsoul
06. Natural Woman
07. Rice Pudding
08. Sweet Little Angel
09. I Ain't Superstitious
10. Stone Cold Crazy
11. Talk To Me Baby / Dust My Broom

Jeff Beck - guitar
Rod Stewart - vocals
Nicky Hopkins - keyboards
Ron Wood - bass
Mickey Waller - drums



1 comment:

  1. I guess I'll never know what he did with (almost) all my Jeff Beck CDs that I accepted to let him enjoy for a while. More than a decade ago. He seemed not in a hurry to give 'em back. I finally called him and, with agreement by Mike Harrison, showed him some scary spooky teeth. When he finally gave me back the records, I looked at their shape and understood.
    --- Did you try to clean up the toilets with Jeff's guitar, son of a bitch? I asked him, God won't like it.
    Arrogant as ever, he just said:
    --- Bah. You'll find many of them on blogs and that'll be OK before you buy them again.
    Sometimes I look around to see if he's still around, but I think he left town. Instinct de survie, probably.
    SZ, courtesy of SZ.

    ReplyDelete