Disclaimer

Click Here for FileFactory Premium at hard discounted price!

Tuesday, February 13, 2018

New Barbarians: Meat is Murder



mp3 320 kbps
FLAC


The New Barbarians

"Unique Tour 1979" 

Tarrant County, Forth Worth, TX

May 13, 1979

Good Audience



Disc One

Sweet little rock'n'roller
Buried Alive
F.U.C. her
Mystifies me
Infekshun
Rock me Baby
Sure the one you need
Lost & Lonley
Breathe on me

Disc Two

Love in Vain
Let's go steady
Apartment Nr. 9
Honky tonk Woman
Worried life Blues
I can feel the Fire
Come to Realise
Am i grooving you
Seven Days
Before they make me run
Jumping jack Flash




The files have been split with HJSplit, if you do not have it, you can download it from http://www.hjsplit.org

It is a lightweight application that requires no installation.

Alternatively, you can use 7-zip. You can download it from here: www.7-zip.org


Video tutorial

No comments:

Post a Comment