Disclaimer

Click Here for FileFactory Premium at hard discounted price!

Friday, February 16, 2018

Metallica: Milton Keynes - June 5, 1993



2DVD5


Nowhere Else To Roam Tour
National Bowl, Milton Keynes, England
June 5, 1993
Pro Shot


DVD1

01 - Ecstasy of Gold
02 - Creeping Death
03 - Harvester Of Sorrow
04 - Welcome Home (Sanitarium)
05 - Of Wolf And Man
06 - Wherever I May Roam
07 - The Thing That Should Not Be
08 - The Unforgiven

DVD2

01 - Disposable Heroes
02 - Bass Solo
03 - Orion / To Live is To Die / The Call of Ktulu
04 - Guitar Solo
05 - The Four Horsemen
06 - For Whom the Bell Tolls
07 - Fade to Black
08 - Master Of Puppets
09 - Seek And Destroy
10 - Battery



The files have been split with HJSplit, if you do not have it, you can download it from www.hjsplit.org
It is a lightweight application that requires no installation.
Alternatively, you can use 7-zip. You can download it from here: www.7-zip.org



10 comments:

  1. It appears part 7 of the second disc is missing. Any chance it could be added?

    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the upload, but the files are corrupt.
    "Unexpected end of archive"
    Downloaded the files twice, getting the same error over and over with multiple programs. When you extract it only 2.1 gb will extract and VTS_01_2.VOB comes up short while VTS_01_3.VOB is empty and the last file. The files that extract will play.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm downloading all the files to understand what the problem is. Patients a couple of days and keep all the files except for number 007.
      I'll let you know.

      Delete
  3. Hello, real workin' missing link in thread

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am getting the same results as before. Based on the size that is being read, the problem is likely the fourth or fifth file. That is assuming zip files are stored in order.

    I just did a test of moving the files and opening the remaining files using 7-zip. With files 1-5 remaining it opens as it was with all the files present. This would indicated that the fifth file is the problem. I was also able to extract the same exact files using only 1-5 that played the exact same as all nine files.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I downloaded and abstracted the same files without problems, try this new file 005: http://www.filefactory.com/file/z87ifcrhs5j/Milton_Keynes_June_5_1993-dvd2.zip.005

      Delete
    2. You were able to extract working files or just the zip file? I can extract to the 4GB zip file, but it is corrupt in every extraction program. Right clicking on the first file using 7-zip allows you to test the files or extract them in one step without joining and then extracting.

      Delete
    3. I used this procedure: I join the files with HJSplit and then I get a zip file, so I extract it with the system compressor. I'm Mac user with Sierra OS.

      Delete
  5. I should also add I have downloaded the fifth file three times now to rule out a download issue.

    ReplyDelete