Disclaimer

Click Here for FileFactory Premium at hard discounted price!

Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Beatles: The Last Blast



FLAC


The Beatles
The Last Blast
Beeb Transcription Records
Soundboard and Audience


Tracklist

1A Piano Theme
2A Don't Let Me Down
3A Maxwell's Silver Hammer
4A Two of Us
5A I've Got A Feeling
6A Oh Darling
7A One After 909
8A Piano Boogie
9A Two of Us
10A Across the Universe
11A I Dig A Pony
12A Suzy Parker
13A I Me Mine
14A For You Blue

1B Besame Mucho
2B Octopus' Garden
3B You Really Got A Hold On Me
4B The Long and Winding Road
5B Shake, Rattle, and Roll
6B Kansas City
7B Good Golly Miss Molly
8B Dig It
9B Let it Be

1C Two of Us (Work Up)
2C Two of Us
3C Let it Be
4C The Long and Winding Road

1D Get Back
2D Don't Let Me Down
3D I've Got A Feeling
4D One After 909
5D I Dig A Pony
6D Get Back
7D I've Got A Feeling
8D Get Back Reprise



The files have been split with HJSplit, if you do not have it, you can download it from www.hjsplit.org
It is a lightweight application that requires no installation.
Alternatively, you can use 7-zip. You can download it from here: www.7-zip.org



No comments:

Post a Comment