Disclaimer

Click Here for FileFactory Premium at hard discounted price!

Friday, October 06, 2017

Beatles: Alternate Masters [Fab Gear]




mp3 320 kbps


The Beatles
Alternate Masters
Fab Gear 1994
Contains different mixes of original releases
Soundboard


Tracklist:

1. Twist & Shout (Rock N Roll Mix)
2. Please Please Me (Stereo)
3. Thank You Girl (Stereo)
4. I'll Get You (Capitol Stereo)
5. Money (That's What I Want) (Rock N Roll Mix)
6. This Boy (Capitol Stereo)
7. Komm, Gib Mie Deine Hand (Stereo)
8. Sie Liebt Dich (Stereo)
9. I Call Your Name (Capitol Stereo)
10. I'll Cry Instead (Capitol Mono Long Version)
11. If I Fell (Original Soundtrack Mono)
12. And I Love Her (Original Soundtrack Mono)
13. Anytime At All (Capitol Mono)
14. When I Get Home (Capitol Mono)
15. She's A Woman (Capitol Stereo)
16. I Feel Fine (Alt Stereo)
17. Kansas City - Hey-Hey-Hey-Hey (Rock N Roll)
18. Bad Boy (Original Mono - Beatles VI)
19. Yes It Is (Capitol Stereo - Beatles VI)
20. Dizzy Miss Lizzy (Stereo)
21. I'm Looking Through You (Stereo)
22. Think For Yourself (German Rubber Soul)
23. The Word (Capitol - Alt Stereo)
24. Drive My Car (Alt Stereo)
25. And Your Bird Can Sing (Capitol - Mono)
26. Dr. Robert (Capitol Mono)
27. Paperback Writer (Japanese EP)
28. Taxman (Edited Mono)
29. I'm Only Sleeping (Alt Stereo)
30. Got To Get You Into My Life (Rock N Roll)


No comments:

Post a Comment