Disclaimer

Click Here for FileFactory Premium at hard discounted price!

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Beatles: Tuned To A Natural E Volume 5



FLAC


Beatles Remixers Group - Tuned To A Natural E Vol. 5


TRACK LIST:
01 - Tuned To A Natural E Reprise - Sb
02 - Bad To Me - Chaos Control
03 - Money - Ferbeat03 - That Bulldog Better Leave My Kitten Alone - Tjt
04 - Day Tripper - Chaos Control
05 - The Night Before - Vm
07 - Think For Yourself - Ferbeat
08 - Tax My Car - Vm
09 - Got To Get You Into My Life - Sb
10 - She's Leaving Yesterday - Sb
11 - Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band - Vm
12 - With A Little Help From My Friends - Vm
13 - Strawberry Fields Forever - Sb
14 - Strawburied Feels Fornever - Sb
15 - I Am The Walrus - Chaos Control
16 - Goodnight Naked - Bdj
17 - Here Comes The Sun - Vm
18 - I Me Mine - Ferbeat
19 - Maybe I'm Amazed - Vm
20 - I Don't Want To Do It - Ferbeat
21 - Real Love - Gb
22 - Only Pepper Weeps - Mp3J
23 - At The Mercy - Sb
24 - Bonus - Vm



The files have been split with HJSplit, if you do not have it, you can download it from www.hjsplit.org
It is a lightweight application that requires no installation.
Alternatively, you can use 7-zip. You can download it from here: www.7-zip.org

No comments:

Post a Comment