Disclaimer

Click Here for FileFactory Premium at hard discounted price!

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Beatles: Tuned To A Natural E Volume 2



FLAC


Beatles Remixers Group - Tuned To A Natural E Vol. 2


TRACK LIST:
01 - I Saw Her Standing There
02 - Money (That's What I Want)
03 - Hold Me Tight
04 - Long Tall Sally
05 - I Should Have Known Better
06 - Kansas City
07 - Doctor Robert
08 - And Your Bird Can Sing
09 - I Want To Tell You
10 - I'm Only Sleeping
11 - Yellow Submarine
12 - Only A Northern Song
13 - Strawberry Fields Suite
14 - Hey Strawberry Bulldog
15 - Noticed I Was Late
16 - Your Mother Should Know
17 - It's Alright
18 - Blackbird's Son
19 - Dear Prudence
20 - Lady Madonna
21 - Revolucination
22 - Instant Karma
23 - Smile Away Horns Mix



The files have been split with HJSplit, if you do not have it, you can download it from www.hjsplit.org
It is a lightweight application that requires no installation.
Alternatively, you can use 7-zip. You can download it from here: www.7-zip.org

No comments:

Post a Comment