Disclaimer

Click Here for FileFactory Premium at hard discounted price!

Friday, February 17, 2017

Animals: The Deluxe BBC Files



mp3 320 kbps


The Animals live on the BBC.
From Ed Sullivan, and  Hullabaloo.
Soundboard


DISC 1 
(1) Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood 
(2) Gonna Send You Back To Georgia 
(3) Bring It On Home To Me 
(4) CC Rider 
(5) We Gotta Get Out Of This Place 
(6) Heartbreak Hotel 
(7) Work Song 
(8) It's My Life 
(9) Corinna Corinna 
(10) Inside Looking Out 
(11) Sweet Little Sixteen 
(12) Jailhouse Rock 
(13) Paint It Black 
(14) When I Was Young 
(15) San Franciscan Nights 
(16) Monterey 
(17) Baby What's Wrong 
(18) Rosie 
(19) I Can't Believe It 
(20) Drown In My Own Tears 
(21) Ain't That A Shame 
(22) Squeeze Her Tease Her 
(23) Lawdy Miss Clawdy 
(24) One Monkey Don't Stop No Show 


DISC 2: 
(1) Maudie 
(2) She'll Return It 
)3) The Same Thing 
(4) If I Were A Carpenter 
(5) It's All Meat 
(6) All Night Long 
(7) Good Times 
(8) I Get So Excited 
(9) Anything 
(10) It Hurts Me Too 
(11) McClock's Blues 
(12) Gratefully Dead 
(13) Wee Wee Hours 
(14) Boom Boom 
(15) What Am I Living For 
(16) Lawdy Miss Clawdy 
(17) I'm Gonna Change The World 
(18) Lucille 
(19) A Love Like Ours 
(20) Shake Rattle & Roll 
(21) Connection 
(22) Yes I Am Experienced 
(23) Baby Please Don't Go 
(24) House Of The Rising Sun 
(25) Don't Bring Me Down 
(26) Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood 
(27) We Gotta Get Out Of This Place 
(28) Inside Looking Out 
(29) Club-A-Go-Go 



The files have been split with HJSplit, if you do not have it, you can download it from www.hjsplit.org
It is a lightweight application that requires no installation.
Alternatively, you can use 7-zip. You can download it from here: www.7-zip.org




1 comment:

  1. Why it's important to post comments? Otherwise, it seems that music is condemned to be left in the gutters. I don't agree, of course, and if anyone asks me who, to me, is the greatest white Blues vocalist, it is: Eric Burdon. Blowing this, blow that, blow by blow, it's no wonder that nobody remembers Lee Oskar's playing on harmonica!
    SZ

    ReplyDelete