Disclaimer

Click Here for FileFactory Premium at hard discounted price!

Tuesday, October 18, 2016

New Barbarians: Seven Days



DVD5


San Diego, 22 May, 1979 
and Knebworth Fair, 11 August 1979.
Pro Shot


San Diego

1. Breathe on me
2. Love in vain
3. Introductions
4. I'm Grooving You
5. Seven days
6. Before they make me run
7. Jumping Jack Flash

Knebworth Fair

1. Sweet little rock  and roller
2. F.U.C. Her
3. Breathe on me
4. I can feel the fire
5. Let's go steady
6. Worried life blues
7. Honky tonk woman
8. Infekshun
9. I'm Grooving you
10. Seven days
11. Before they make me run
12. Jumping Jack Flash 



The files have been split with HJSplit, if you do not have it, you can download it from www.hjsplit.org
It is a lightweight application that requires no installation.
Alternatively, you can use 7-zip. You can download it from here: www.7-zip.org




No comments:

Post a Comment