Disclaimer

Click Here for FileFactory Premium at hard discounted price!

Thursday, January 07, 2016

Beatles: The Beatles Play (With) Dylan Vol.3



mp3 128 kbps


Beatles/Dylan live performances, Dylan solos, Beatles performing Dylan songs, interviews & more.


01 - John's Intro
02 - We Went To See The Gypsy
03 - I'd Have You Anytime
04 - Behind That Locked Door
05 - It Doesn't Mean A Thing
06 - I'll Be Your Baby Tonight
07 - Always Too Paranoid - The Sound Counts
08 - He Never Gave Me That Impression
09 - Very Sharp -  An Amazing Sense Of Melody
10 - Working Class Hero
11 - Working Class Hero Sounds Like Early Dylan
12 - God
13 - Dylan Is Bullshit
14 - Don't Ask Me Why, It's Mother
15 - If Not For You
16 - Just Absolute Dylan
17 - Love Minus Zero  No Limit
18 - Just Absolute Dylan
19 - A Hard Rain Is Gonna Fall
20 - Just Absolute Dylan
21 - It Was Touch And Go
22 - He's A Happy Person
23 - A Hard Rain Is Gonna Fall
24 - It Takes A Lot To Laugh, It Takes A Train To Cry
25 - Blowin' In The Wind
26 - Mr. Tambourine Man
27 - Just Like A Woman
28 - How Did You Manage To Get Bob Dylan
29 - Like Dylan Does  How Do You Sleep
30 - Like A Rolling Stone
31 - Going To San Diego
32 - George's Outro  Take Me As I Am
33 - Postscriptum


3 comments:

  1. I never had this one but I bought an 8 track titled "Let It Be" in late '69. It had some of the songs on the eventual album but it had songs off McCartney's "Cherrys" album and Lennon's first album. I really liked that tape - but somebody else liked more and stole it. Oh well.
    Also, got a Wings album titled, "Wings on the Radio" Covers are completely blank. Songs are "Country Dreamer, The Mess, Mary Had a Little Lamb, Little Woman Love, Another Day. Side 2, C Moon, HI Hi Hi, My Love, Live and Let Die, I Lie Around" Has "HIGHWAY H 106 etched onto record.
    That's all I got.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you share this again? I've been looking everywhere for it. Thanks

    ReplyDelete