Disclaimer

Click Here for FileFactory Premium at hard discounted price!

Thursday, January 07, 2016

Beatles: The Beatles Play (With) Dylan Vol.1



mp3 128 kbps


Beatles/Dylan live performances, Dylan solos, Beatles performing Dylan songs, interviews & more.


01 - Intro (Speech)
02 - John's Intro
03 - Medley - Bbcregular
04 - I Wanna Be Your Lover
05 - Interview With John,paul,george
06 - I'm A Loser - Take 1, 2
07 - You've Got To Hide Your Love Away - Take 1 & 5
08 - Interview
09 - Norwegian Wood (This Bird Has Flown) Take 1
10 - Fourth Time Around - Live
11 - Interview (George)
12 - Car Sick Blues
13 - Tea
14 - Blowin' In The Wind - India Rishikesh Tape
15 - Interview (George & Ringo)
16 - I Forgot To Remember To Forget
17 - Interview (George)
18 - Everytime Somebody Comes To Town (Nowhere To Go) Woodstock Tape
19 - I'd Have You Anytime- Home Tape
20 - Interview (George)
21 - Please Mrs Henry- Get Back Session
22 - Medley- Get Back Session
23 - Medley- Get Back Session
24 - Positively 4Th Street- Get Back Session
25 - I Shall Be Released- Get Back Session
26 - I Shall Be Released- Get Back Session
27 - I Shall Be Released- Get Back Session
28 - I Shall Be Released- Get Back Session
29 - I Shall Be Released- Get Back Session
30 - Blowin' In The Wind- Get Back Session
31 - It Ain't Me Babe- Get Back Session
32 - She Belongs To Me
33 - She Belongs To Me - Live
34 - I Threw It All Away - Live
35 - John's Outro
36 - Cold Turkey - Demo Take 1


4 comments:

  1. aargh... i'd snagged 3 when this first went up, but forgot 1 and 2 until i discovered the blog pages still open in my browser. too late... they've already been scrubbed from the system(s).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Link is broken. Please renew. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. thank you! (still around, awaiting this re-up, years later! even if Blogspot DOES refuse that i still exist...)

      Delete