Disclaimer

Click Here for FileFactory Premium at hard discounted price!

Saturday, October 31, 2015

Led Zeppelin: The Dragon Snake-EVSD



mp3 320 kbps


Led Zeppelin
The Dragon Snake (EVSD)
The Summit, Houston, Texas
1977.05.21
Soundboard Recording


Disc 1

01 - The Song Remains The Same
02 - Sick Again
03 - Nobody's Fault But Mine
04 - In My Time of Dying
05 - Since I've Been Loving You
06 - No Quarter

Disc 2

01 - Ten Years Gone
02 - The Battle of Evermore
03 - Going to California
04 - Black Country Women
05 - Bron-Y-Aur Stomp
06 - White Summer-Black Mountain Side
07 - Kashmir


Disc 3

01 - Out On The Tiles-Moby Dick
02 - Guitar Solo
03 - Achilles Last Stand
04 - Stairway to Heaven
05 - Rock and Roll
06 - Trampled Under Foot



The files have been split with HJSplit, if you do not have it, you can download it from www.hjsplit.org
It is a lightweight application that requires no installation




5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey man, Love your blog and all of the Zep you have, And thanks for checking out my blog as well :) 1 thing tho, Whats up with the HJsplit? Never heard of it, most people just use WinRAR ... I have no problem with it, just asking :) and Mega is a way better site as well. But thanks a lot for everything you share mate! Long Live Led Zeppelin!!!!

    (Sorry those 2 deleted comments above were from me, I forgot i was logged in to my other account

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi
      I'm putting in sharing bootlegs that I downloaded in fifteen years of compulsive downloads and I have not yet signed.
      HJ Split is a useful application to split files, I Know WinRar, but it does not work on Mac. It is probably a little outdated ...
      For many years upload on ul.to and are unwilling to change and then pay a few money making comfortable.
      Thank you... Zeppelin forever!

      Delete
    2. Cool man i didnt know you were on a Mac, But thanks again man!!!!

      Delete