Disclaimer

Click Here for FileFactory Premium at hard discounted price!

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Sting: Last Exit - Demos



mp3 160 kbps


Last Exit - Sting's first band
Demos 1974 - 76
Soundboard


Impulse Studio Demos I (1974):
01 - Every Day's Just The Same
02 - Carrion Prince (Ye Of Little Hope) (Alternate Short Version)
03 - Don't Let It Bring You Down
04 - Whispering Voices (Alternate Version)

Impulse Studio Demos II (1976):
05 - Carrion Prince (Ye Of Little Hope) (Alternate Long Version)
06 - Every Day's Just The Same (Alternate Version)
07 - I Burn For You
08 - Untitled (Instrumental I)
09 - Fool In Love
10 - I'm On This Train (Alternate Version)
11 - Don't You Look At Me
12 - Savage Beast (Alternate Version)
13 - Untitled (Instrumental II)
14 - Soul Music
15 - Night In The Grand Hotel

Last Exit are:
Gerry Richardson (keyboards)
Sting (Gordon Sumner)(electric bass & vocals)
Ronnie Pearson (drums & vocals)
John Hedley (guitar)


6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god, I don't know how to thank you!! This is the only place I found to download Last Exit's songs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can we have a new link please ?

    ReplyDelete