Disclaimer

Click Here for FileFactory Premium at hard discounted price!

Saturday, January 31, 2015

Beatles: The World's Best - New Remaster Edition



mp3 256 kbps


Rares mixes and alternate versions from various countries in good quality sound


01. I Want To Hold Your Hand 
02. She Loves You
03. From Me To You 
04. All My Loving 
05. A Hard Day's Night
06. I Should Have Known Better 
07. And I Love Her
08. I Feel Fine
09. Ticket To Ride
10. Help!
11. Yesterday
12. We Can Work It Out
13. Day Tripper
14. Norwegian Wood 
15. Girl
16. Here, There And Everywhere
17. Strawberry Fields Forever
18. Penny Lane 
19. I Am The Walrus
20. Hey Jude
21. Revolution
22. Across The Universe
23. The Ballad Of John And Joko
24. Let It Be
25. Beatles' Movie Medley



The files have been split with HJSplit, if you do not have it, you can download it from https://www.filehorse.com/download-hjsplit/
It is a lightweight application that requires no installation.
Alternatively, you can use 7-zip. You can download it from here: www.7-zip.org

No comments:

Post a Comment