Disclaimer

Click Here for FileFactory Premium at hard discounted price!

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Beatles: The Ed Sullivan Shows [Mirror Spock]



DVD5


The Beatles 
The Ed Sullivan Shows
[Mirror Spock]
TV Broadcast


***The Ed Sullivan Show February 9, 1964***

1 All My Loving
2 Till There Was You
3 She Loves You
4 I Saw Her Standing There
5 I Want To Hold Your Hand

***The Ed Sullivan Show February 16, 1964***

1 She Loves You
2 This Boy
3 All My Loving
4 I Saw Her Standing There
5 From Me To You
6 I Want To Hold Your Hand

***The Ed Sullivan Show February 23, 1964***

1 Twist & Shout
2 Please Please Me
3 I Want To Hold Your Hand

***The Ed Sullivan Show September 12, 1965***

1 I Feel Fine
2 I'm Down
3 Act Naturally
4 Ticket To Ride
5 Yesterday
6 Help


Links pw: ruudcash

The files have been split with HJSplit, if you do not have it, you can download it from www.hjsplit.org

It is a lightweight application that requires no installation


Video tutorial

No comments:

Post a Comment