Disclaimer

Click Here for FileFactory Premium at hard discounted price!

Tuesday, December 02, 2014

Albert King & B.B. King: 2 Kings at Memphis Coliseum



FLAC


Tennessee International Blues Festival
Memphis TN, Memphis Coliseum
November 8th, 1975
Soundboard


Disk 1

1. Albert King's introduction/Why You So Mean To Me
2. Laundromat Blues,
3. I'll Play The Blues For You
4. You Don't Love Me +
5. Bobby "Blue" Bland's introduction/In The Beginning +
6. I'll Take Care Of You +
7. Your Friends +
8. Wouldn't Treat A Dog +
9. The Feeling Is Gone/Stormy Monday +

Disk 2

1. B.B. King's introduction/Driftin' Blues
2. Let The Good Times Roll
3. How Blue Can You Get
4. Why I Sing The Blues
5. Three O'Clock Blues / It's My Own Fault / Chains Of Love / I'm Sorry +*
6. I Like To Live The Love +*

* w/ Albert King
+ w/ Bobby "Blue" Bland


Links

The files have been split with HJSplit, if you do not have it, you can download it from http://www.hjsplit.org/
It is a lightweight application that requires no installation.
Alternatively, you can use 7-zip. You can download it from here: www.7-zip.org

No comments:

Post a Comment